Mission, Vision and Values
Kids Empowerment’s mission is to aim at the compliance of states with international law related to children and youth (0-25 year old) and most particularly. The principles of the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child and its Optional Protocols.
Its objectives are the full realization of the development and potential of children and youth through:
- Facilitating educational activities amongst children and youth to empower them and assist them in asserting their human rights;
- Raising awareness in the general population on the rights of children;
- Developing tools and policies to enable children and youth to thrive in their chosen environment;
- Carrying out and publishing research and comparative studies; highlighting best practices relating to the treatment of children and youth;
- Providing technical assistance to relevant stakeholders aimed at improving compliance with international law and best practice;
- Advocating on issues involving the rights of the child at national and international level.
To carry out its activities, the organization relies on the expertise and knowledge of professionals in the area of child rights – educators, social workers, lawyers, public administration specialists and others.
Anna Kurdova – Project Management –
Fazola Nasretdinova-Bojarski – Fundraising –
Caroline Newman – Research / E-Learning –
Pauline Vigan – Educational Projects –